Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Summer, Graduation and Moving

To-do list and procrastination are dominating my life currently, and I'm positive most of my peers are experiencing the same thing. I currently have a 500 word essay, a 3 page paper, a 15 page paper (I'm 5 out of 15) and a final exam that I will need to take the week of finals that separate me from my summer, graduation and moving to Texas. Yet all I want to do is become social network savvy, read articles about Higher Education, look at buying a car and look into working at a university abroad.

Graduation is getting closer and closer, realer and realer everyday and it is such a bittersweet feeling. Yet knowing summer is almost here is worth it! No more homework til August 29th! I am so excited for summer and having the opportunity to work at Sacramento State University! Also summer = Harry Potter, The Deathly Hallows Pt. II on July 15th! I currently do not know where I will be to see this at midnight, but I have already made plans to see this in Texas with new friends!

Moving to Texas seems so daunting... How to get there, when to leave, what will I need? So many things to think about! I will probably be flying Southwest since I will get 2 free checked bags of 50lbs! And I don't think my parents will be coming with me! It is nice to know I already have such a strong support network there! Also my grandparents have already made plans to come visit me in Lubbock, TX! I am so excited to have an apartment, a new job and RAs!!! I hope I can really help shape their experience working for housing and help them learn so much about themselves just like I have here at NAU!

Have a Great Day!

No comments: