Friday, May 27, 2011

Pomp and Circumstance

*This may be a little late, but I guess in Blog world it doesn't matter!

I still am having difficulties believing that I graduated from COLLEGE! Its so unreal, and maybe because I am going back to school in the fall, but nonetheless it is such a bittersweet experience. I am going to miss my alma mater so much! But I am so excited for my new experience in Texas! As we approached the Arizona/California border, I definitely got very teary eyed and nostalgic. I built a very good family community in Arizona and I am very sad to leave it behind.While I am very excited for Texas I am so very scared to rebuild my support network, it just seems so scary. I am lucky that I will be moving somewhere I already (sorta) know people and have friends! Someone has already even said they would pick me up from the airport!

So, summer... will be kind of short. 8 weeks! I will be at Sacramento State University working as a summer intern for conferencing! It seems a little unreal but it will be quite nice to have income! And this will also be great practice for living in an apartment in a city where I don't know anyone. I won't lie, it has been lonely and I hope in Texas we will all hang out! Enough for now!

2 comments:

Sara said...

I would just like you to know that you make me smile :) See you soon, friend!!

Ryan said...

Haha! Yay! I cannot wait!