Sunday, November 6, 2011

Affirmation of Love

Dear Best Friend,

Last night was a little crazy, but what else is new - being crazy is what I do best. I love my life and the time I get to spend with really awesome friends. Lately I have gotten so much affirmation in the realm of friendship. I've really appreciated it and really appreciate the friendships. So funny how life happens - just let it happen and you'll be so happy. I have been able to have a lot of great times with my new friends here - I believe it's even safe to say my best friends here. These people will be in my life perpetually now and that makes me so happy and grateful that I have been so lucky to have these people in my life. The other night one of them told us that he had been rethinking how his wedding party would look... I think that is just the nicest thing someone can say. I love affirming the love that I have for these new relationships and I absolutely love when they are affirmed in natural beautiful ways!

I've been able to realize that I am just a crazy kid trying to live life with no regrets. I was asked last week what is one thing I want people to remember about me when I leave, and my answer for sure is that having fun is the most important part of life. I just want to keep working on being the best me that I can be because it seems to be working. What else can I be, except for me, and there is really nothing I would rather be. Sometimes I am embarrassing, loud and way out there but I think that's perfect! What I love most is the people that fall into my life because of who I am. I think they are a major part in what makes my life so beautiful!

No comments: